Chronic Disease Management - Hypertension Care Programme
Under this Programme, regular blood pressure monitoring services will be provided by a specialist doctor in Family Medicine of Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong through face-to-face and virtual consultations, which aims to guard your health and help to manage the risk of hidden diseases.
The Merchant: Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong (“Gleneagles”)
Male / Women aged 18 or above (excluding pregnant women)
During the three-month course of this Programme, simply measure and upload your blood pressure with a designated health device at home, while a specialist doctor in Family Medicine of Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong will conduct blood pressure data monitoring remotely.
- Face-to-face consultation with a Gleneagles registered doctor (1-time)
- Video consultation with a Gleneagles registered doctor via the DrGo App, including remote blood pressure monitoring with data analysis (2-time)
- Prescribed medicine delivery service (if medicine is prescribed by the doctor and the user needs to pay for any prescribed medicine) (1-time)
- A complimentary blood pressure monitor with a 3-month free 4G SIM card for data uploading to eSmartHealth Cloud
Make prior appointment of a face-to-face consultation at Gleneagles → Receive a confirmation of the appointment by phone / SMS / email → Doctor face-to-face consultation (and collect the health device) → Video consultation with doctor via the DrGo App, including remote blood pressure monitoring with data analysis
- Make an appointment of a face-to-face consultation with doctor at Gleneagles by phone / email.
- On the day of the face-to-face consultation with the designated doctor at Gleneagles, complete and submit a DrGo User and Health Device Collection Form, by providing information, including the valid email address and Hong Kong mobile number registered under the user’s DrGo account, in order to receive the e-coupon codes for the follow-up video consultation sessions via DrGo (“Code(s)”).
- The Codes will be sent to the user’s registered DrGo account in around 5 working days after submission of the DrGo User and Health Device Collection Form.
- Make a video consultation appointment and input the Code on the DrGo App.
- User must first complete a face-to-face consultation with designated Family Medicine specialist doctor at Gleneagles before making a video consultation appointment on the DrGo App. Otherwise, appointment request will be declined.
- User must download the DrGo App and successfully register with DrGo on or before the day of the face-to-face consultation to receive the Codes.
Health Screening Clinic, Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong
- Address: Clinic K, G/F, Tower B, Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong, 1 Nam Fung Path, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
- Service hours: Monday - Friday 08:00 - 18:00; Saturday 08:00 - 13:00; Closed on Sunday and Public holidays
- Appointment for face-to-face consultation: (852) 3153 9113 ; email@example.com
- Appointment for video consultation: Book a video consultation appointment via DrGo app during the aforementioned service hours*
*Operating hours of DrGo and the services thereunder may be suspended under adverse weather conditions.
Terms of Conditions of this Programme
- Prior appointment of a face-to-face consultation with Gleneagles by email or phone is necessary. Please indicate that the purchase of this Programme is made through DrGo Health Store.
- Service location same as the above.
- Please make an appointment and attend a face-to-face initial consultation with a doctor at Gleneagles within three (3) months from the Order Date of this Programme.
- This Programme must be completed within three (3) months after the face-to-face consultation with a doctor, otherwise the remaining course of the Programme will be deemed invalid and will not be processed.
- This Programme is only applicable to users aged 18 or above (excluding pregnant women).
- User should present the redemption letter on the day of face-to-face consultation with a doctor, by showing the QR code on the redemption letter in printed or digital format.
- At the time of the video consultation with a doctor, user must physically be in Hong Kong.
- The Code is only applicable for making an appointment for a video consultation with a designated Family Medicine specialist doctor from Gleneagles on DrGo. The Code is not applicable for making an appointment with any other medical partner(s) on DrGo.
- Face-to-face consultation and each follow-up video consultation session via DrGo take around 20-30
- After a face-to-face consultation, if the doctor confirms that the user is not suitable for video consultation with relevant supporting documents submitted, this Programme will be forfeited and no longer be valid. eSmartHealth will arrange for a refund of the purchase price of this Programme, after a deduction of administrative fee of HK$600. The user will not be given the health device.
- If the user's blood pressure level is abnormal and the user feels unwell, please contact Gleneagles, or consider seeking immediate medical assistance from a nearby clinic or hospital.
- Under this Programme, Gleneagles’ doctor will only be reviewing the blood pressure data recorded on a user’s health device and giving general health recommendations in relation thereto (despite the health device might be able to measure other health data). Please seek professional advice from a doctor if a user has questions regarding his / her health or the related treatment.
- Appointment slots per day are limited, and on a first-come-first-served basis.
- This Programme cannot be transferred or refunded, or exchanged for cash, other goods or services.
- Gleneagles’ specialist outpatient clinics will be closed under severe weather conditions, such as red/black rainstorm warning or tropical cyclone warning signal No. 8 or above. The hospital’s staff will contact user the next day to reschedule the appointment.
- This Programme does not include any medicine. Medicine fee, other specialist consultation fee and treatment fee etc. are excluded from this Programme and will have to be paid by the user. If the doctor prescribes any medicine to a user and the net medicine fee is above HK$2,000, self-collection of medicine and other relevant documents (if any) at the pharmacy of Gleneagles will be required.
- Only one Code can be used for each video consultation. Each Code can only be used once within the validity period. After that, the Code will be invalid and will not be reissued after the expiration date. There is no refund, exchange, amendment or cancellation of the Code.
- The Code is not transferable and can only be used by the user who submitted the DrGo User and Health Device Collection Form for his or her own DrGo account.
- If user made an appointment for video consultation service via DrGo with the Code but does not show up at or is late to the scheduled start time of the consultation, the Code will be forfeited and will not be re-issued.
- Operating hours of DrGo and the services thereunder may be suspended under adverse weather conditions
- Delivery service will cover designated addresses in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories, except designated areas and locations and is subject to the “DrGo Terms and Conditions” (available at https://www.drgo.com.hk/terms-and-conditions/index.html).
- Quality of any video consultation on DrGo depends on the quality of the signal received, internet conditions, server speeds, network conditions, coverage, locations, the device used, hardware, software, usage levels and other factors.
- This Programme comes with the health device and the user need not return the health device at the end of the Programme. eSmartHealth is not the manufacturer of the health device and shall not in any way be liable, directly or indirectly, for any losses or damages which any user of the health device may incur or suffer as a result of the use of the health device. eSmartHealth will provide technical support service for the health device for 1 year, starting from the date of collection of the health device, excluding any accidental, misuse or intentional damages causing malfunction. For any enquiries, please contact DrGo Customer Service hotline (852) 2380-2323.
- The health device comes with a 3-month 4G SIM card. The SIM card is provided by CSL Mobile Limited (”CSL”’), and will not be reissued under any circumstances. If users choose to continue using the SIM card upon the expiration of the 3-month free usage period, they will have to pay CSL the relevant service fees and be subject to relevant terms and conditions (available at http://1010-style.com/assets/terms_and_conditions/images/TC1010_040517E.pdf). eSmartHealth and Gleneagles shall resume no liability in respect of the SIM card. The SIM card is only for data uploading to eSmartHealth Cloud, and cannot be used for other purposes. If the data usage exceeds the upper limit due to additional purposes, user may have to pay additional fees for the additional data usage.
- The use of eSmartHealth Cloud is subject to the “General Conditions of eSmartHealth Cloud Management Service” (available at https://www.esmarthealth.com/eHealthPortal/WebPage/Common/TermsConditions.aspx).
- eSmartHealth reserves the right to amend the relevant terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice. In case of any dispute, the decision of eSmartHealth and/or Gleneagles shall be final.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
The Merchant is the service provider of the Product / Service. eSmartHealth is not the service provider of the Product / Service. eSmartHealth is not licensed or registered to provide medical or healthcare advice and services. The relationship between eSmartHealth and the user does not constitute a doctor–patient / healthcare professional–patient relationship, and a doctor-patient / healthcare professional–patient relationship will exist only and exclusively between a medical practitioner / healthcare professional and a user. eSmartHealth do not recommend or endorse any merchants or their products or services and are not liable or responsible, and do not endorse or support or recommend any information, advice, opinion, diagnosis, treatment, service, medical certificate and/or medication so prescribed or given by any merchants or any other matters arising from or in relation to the same.