Supreme Female Plan
Brand: EC Healthcare
- Suitable for people aged 18 or above
- People who need an in-depth health inspection
- People who need a comprehensive health check
Merchant: EC Healthcare
Features of the Plan
Key Checkup Items:
Treadmill Exercise ECG, Whole Abdominal Ultrasound, Breats Ultrasound, Pap Smear, Cancer Marker
Things to note:
- Women who are menstruating are not suitable for the pap smear or urine tests (if applicable)
- Please bring sportswear for the Treadmill Exercise ECG (if applicable). Do not smoke or drink any alcohol or caffeine drinks before the test
- Do not eat or drink or take any drugs within 8 hours before the examination
- Pregnant women or anyone suffering from bleeding disorders or receiving anti-coagulant therapy are advised to consult their Family Doctor before the check-up
After a customer completes payment and receives a confirmation by email, the customer can make an appointment with the Merchant after 1-2 business days within the Redemption Period (Hotline: 2156 5857 / WhatsApp：6324 5948).
11/F, Office Tower, Langham Place, 8 Argyle Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon
Service Hour: Mon-Sat:8:30-18:00
Please redeem and complete this Plan at the above location within three (3) months from the Order Date, otherwise the Plan will be invalid.
Please arrange for an appointment for the checkup with the above Merchant prior to the redemption and for other details. If re-scheduling of a scheduled appointment is required, please call the Merchant not less 24 hours in prior. If a user does not show up at the scheduled appointment time, the user’s entitlement to redeem and use the Plan will be forfeited, and no refund whatsoever will be made by the Merchant or eSmartHealth Limited (operator of DrGo).
Terms & Conditions
- This Plan is not applicable to registered member of re:HEALTH and only applicable for NEW members of EC Healthcare group (please check with the relevant clinic for details when purchasing).
- Customer must present a valid identification document on arrival at the clinic for health assessment.
- This Plan cannot be exchanged for any cash or be converted to other products and services.
- This Plan cannot be used with other promotional packages and is only available for one person.
- User should present the redemption letter upon visit. User may need to show a printed copy of the redemption letter for confirmation. Please check with the relevant clinic for details.
- Before making a purchase of this Plan, customers should understand and agree these Terms & Conditions and product details.
- The Merchant reserves the right to revoke, change, add or change the contents of these Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, the Merchant reserves the right of final decision.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
(Information provided by the Merchant)
The Merchant is the service provider of the Product / Service. eSmartHealth Limited (operator of DrGo) (“eSmartHealth”) is not the service provider of the Product / Service. eSmartHealth is not licensed or registered to provide medical or healthcare advice and services. The relationship between eSmartHealth and the user does not constitute a doctor–patient / healthcare professional–patient relationship, and a doctor-patient / healthcare professional–patient relationship will exist only and exclusively between a medical practitioner / healthcare professional and a user. eSmartHealth does not recommend or endorse any merchants or their products or services and are not liable or responsible, and does not endorse or support or recommend any information, advice, opinion, diagnosis, treatment, service, medical certificate and/or medication so prescribed or given by any merchants or any other matters in relation to the product / service or arising from or in relation to the same.