Healthy Nutrition Plan
The plan is managed by designated registered dietitians (Hong Kong) at Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong (“Gleneagles”).
This plan includes self-selected diet combinations (choose four from seven), which focus on the health of heart, hair, bone and designated combinations for men and women. It covers a face-to-face initial consultation at Gleneagles and 3 follow-up video consultation sessions via DrGo. With the "1+3" follow-up programme, we aim to guard you through the journey to long-term health.
The Merchant: Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong (“Gleneagles”)
Male / Female aged 18 or above (excluding pregnant women)
Full dietary assessment – identify nutrients at risk of deficiency
Health information leaflet of self-selected diet combinations (Select four from the below)
- Heart health
- Brain health
- Healthy bones and joints
- Improving hair and skin
- Ladies’ specific: Post-menopausal
- Men’s specific: Prostate health
- Use of supplements: Should I take supplements?
Features included in plan:
- Bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA) test – fat percentage, muscle mass
- Health information leaflet of self-selected diet combinations
- Personalized diet plans and recommendations
- Make an appointment by phone for a face-to-face initial consultation with the designated dietitian at Gleneagles.
- On the day of the face-to-face consultation at Gleneagles, complete and submit a DrGo User Form (with information including the valid email address and Hong Kong mobile number registered under the user’s DrGo account), in order to receive the e-coupon codes for the follow-up video consultation sessions via DrGo (“Code(s)”).
- The Codes will be sent to the user’s registered DrGo account in around 5 working days after submission of the DrGo User Form.
- Make a video consultation appointment on the DrGo platform and input the Code during
- User must first complete a face-to-face initial consultation with designated dietitian at Gleneagles before making a video consultation appointment on the DrGo platform. Otherwise, the dietitian will decline the appointment request.
- User must download the DrGo App and successfully register with DrGo on or before the day of the face-to-face consultation to receive the Codes.
- Prior appointment by phone is necessary. Please indicate that the purchase of this plan is made through DrGo Health Store.
- Service location: Dietetic Services, Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong, 1 Nam Fung Path, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
Monday - Friday - 09:00 - 18:00; Saturday - 09:00 - 13:00; Closed on Sunday and Public Holidays.
Contact number: (852) 2122 1333
- Face-to-face consultation takes around 45 minutes; each follow-up video consultation session via DrGo takes around 20 minutes.
- User should present redemption letter upon face-to-face consultation by showing the QR code on the redemption letter in printed or digital format.
- Please make an appointment and attend a face-to-face initial consultation at Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong within one (1) month from the Order Date of this plan, otherwise the plan will be invalid.
- This plan must be completed within 5 months after the face-to-face initial consultation. Otherwise the remaining course of the plan will be deemed invalid and will not be processed.
- The effect and progress of the plan will vary depending on various factors, such as the individual's skin and physical conditions etc.
- User must fully observe the treatment guidelines and opinions of the dietitians and medical staff of the hospital, including treatment plans, content and methods and all relevant items; the guidelines and opinions are ultimately based on the user's health and safety. The hospital reserves the right to decline the performance of treatments or the provision of products and/or medicines for users if the dietitians or medical staff consider such action to be inappropriate.
- In order not to affect other users to receive the service, if a user is late due to personal reasons, the hospital may cancel the consultation session according to the actual situation.
- The plan is only applicable to user aged 18 or above.
- If you suffer from any diseases or in any of the following physical conditions: pregnancy, heart diseases, asthma, skin diseases, colds, allergies, haemophilia, abnormal blood pressure, epilepsy, post-medication, implanted with a cardiac pacemaker or other metal substances in the internal organs, or in any other medical conditions, please declare to the hospital staff before purchasing the plan, undergoing each consultation session and meeting with the dietitian. This is to facilitate the hospital to make appropriate arrangements.
- If a user or the hospital identifies any abnormalities in the user's physical condition during the course of the plan, the other party should be immediately informed, and the hospital has the right to take appropriate measures for the user after obtaining the user's consent. Please note that if the abnormalities concerned are not caused by the hospital, the user shall bear the costs involved in the relevant treatments being carried out by the hospital.
- Dietitian will be arranged by Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong throughout the whole plan. User is not allowed to select a designated dietitian. The dietitian who conducts a face-to-face initial consultation with the user will be same as the one who conducts follow-up video consultations.
- Appointment slots per day are limited, and on a first-come-first-served basis.
- This plan cannot be transferred or refunded, or exchanged for cash, other goods or services.
- Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong’s specialist outpatient clinics and Gleneagles Medical Clinic Central, Hong Kong will be closed under severe weather conditions, such as red/black rainstorm warning or tropical cyclone warning signal No. 8 or above. The hospital’s staff will contact you the next day to reschedule the appointment.
- This plan provides general health advice only. It does not serve the purpose of disease diagnosis and treatment. Please consult your dietitian for personalized medical advice.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail. In the case of any disputes, Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision.
The Merchant is the service provider of the Product / Service. eSmartHealth is not the service provider of the Product / Service. eSmartHealth is not licensed or registered to provide medical or healthcare advice and services. The relationship between eSmartHealth and the user does not constitute a doctor–patient / healthcare professional–patient relationship, and a doctor-patient / healthcare professional–patient relationship will exist only and exclusively between a medical practitioner / healthcare professional and a user. eSmartHealth do not recommend or endorse any merchants or their products or services and are not liable or responsible, and do not endorse or support or recommend any information, advice, opinion, diagnosis, treatment, service, medical certificate and/or medication so prescribed or given by any merchants or any other matters arising from or in relation to the same.