Zostavax, Zoster Vaccination Service (1 dose)
Brand: EC Healthcare
- Recommended for people aged 50 above
- Effective protection from severe pain and post-neuralgia caused by the disease
- People who have suffered from this disease can also get this vaccination
Herpes Zoster is caused by the same virus that causes chickenpox. After chickenpox sores heal, the virus lies dormant in your nerves and may later reactivate as Zoster.
Merchant: EC Healthcare
After the customer completes payment and receives a confirmation by email, customer can make an appointment after 1-2 business days within the Redemption Period (Hotline: 2156 5865 / 9135 5701).
11/F, Office Tower, Langham Place, 8 Argyle Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon
The vaccination must be redeemed and administered within three (3) months from the Order Date, otherwise the Vaccination Service will be invalid.
- This offer is not applicable to registered member of Hong Kong Professional Vaccine and only applicable for the NEW members of EC Healthcare group (please check with the relevant hospital or clinic for details before purchase).
- Customer must present a valid identification document and the redemption letter on arrival at the clinic for the vaccination service. Customer may need to show a printed copy of the redemption letter for confirmation, please check with the relevant clinic for details.
- This service cannot be exchanged for any cash and converted to other products and services.
- This service cannot be used with other promotional packages and is only available for one person.
- Before the service, customers should understand and agree with service details of EC Healthcare.
- EC Healthcare reserves the right to revoke, change, add or change the contents of the above rules and regulations without prior notice.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
- In case of any dispute, EC Healthcare reserves the right of final decision
The Merchant is the service provider of the Product / Service. eSmartHealth is not the service provider of the Product / Service. eSmartHealth is not licensed or registered to provide medical or healthcare advice and services. The relationship between eSmartHealth and the user does not constitute a doctor–patient / healthcare professional–patient relationship, and a doctor-patient / healthcare professional–patient relationship will exist only and exclusively between a medical practitioner / healthcare professional and a user. eSmartHealth do not recommend or endorse any merchants or their products or services and are not liable or responsible, and do not endorse or support or recommend any information, advice, opinion, diagnosis, treatment, service, medical certificate and/or medication so prescribed or given by any merchants or any other matters arising from or in relation to the same.