Vision Care Plan
Vision Care Plan
Merchant: Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong
The package provides general vision tests, including fundus photo taking or cycloplegic refraction.
Service includes :
- Case history
- Visual acuity
- Binocular vision
- Color vision
- Intra-ocular pressure
- Fundus photo taking (Written report by Ophthalmologist) OR cycloplegic refraction (Either one, depending on individual case)
- Provide information related to eye care
- Suggestion for follow up plan
The process is as follows:
Make an appointment by phone/email → Receive a confirmation and preparation guidelines by phone/SMS/email → Eye checkup → Suggestion for follow up plan
(Applicable to 4 years old or above)
1. Prior appointment (by phone or email) is necessary.
2. Service location: Eye Clinic (Clinic F), Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong, 1 Nam Fung Path, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong
Monday - Friday 08:00 - 18:00; Saturday 08:00 - 13:00; Closed on Sunday and Public Holiday
3. Specialist consultation fee, treatment fee, medication fee, etc are excluded from the plan.
4. User should present redemption letter upon visit by showing the QR code on the redemption letter in printed or digital format.
5. Please redeem and complete this plan at the above location within three (3) months from the Order Date, otherwise the plan will be invalid.
6. Please arrange for an appointment for the checkup with the above merchant prior to the redemption and for other details. If re-scheduling of a scheduled appointment is required, please call the merchant not less 24 hours in prior. If user does not show up at the scheduled appointment time, the user’s entitlement to redeem and use the plan will be forfeited, and no refund whatsoever will be made by the Merchant, eSmartHealth Limited (operator of DrGo).
7. Appointment slots are limited, and on a first-come-first-served basis.
8. Offers cannot be transferred or refunded, or exchanged for cash, other goods or services.
9. Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong's specialist outpatient clinics will be closed under severe weather conditions, such as red/black rainstorm warning or tropical cyclone warning signal No. 8 or above. Our staff will contact you the next day to reschedule the appointment.
10. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail. In the case of any disputes, Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong reserves the right of final decision.
The Merchant is the service provider of the Product / Service. eSmartHealth is not the service provider of the Product / Service. eSmartHealth is not licensed or registered to provide medical or healthcare advice and services. The relationship between eSmartHealth and the user does not constitute a doctor–patient / healthcare professional–patient relationship, and a doctor-patient / healthcare professional–patient relationship will exist only and exclusively between a medical practitioner / healthcare professional and a user. eSmartHealth do not recommend or endorse any merchants or their products or services and are not liable or responsible, and do not endorse or support or recommend any information, advice, opinion, diagnosis, treatment, service, medical certificate and/or medication so prescribed or given by any merchants or any other matters arising from or in relation to the same.